Acquire essential knowledge and skills to work in the travel and tourism industry and become an effective travel professional. Provide advice on flight, accommodation and tour products, and how to ensure travelers fulfill necessary travel requirements. Improve your customer service and sales skills in order to better advise travel customers about when and where to travel based on their needs. Learn to use a global distribution system to create and manage reservations.
IATA Travel & Tourism Foundation Diploma
- The travel and tourism industry and the working environment for travel professionals
- Geography and industry codes
- Travel documents and the airline passenger experience
- Air transport products and services
- Rail, hotel, car rental, cruise and tour products
- Customer service principles
- Airfares and ticketing
- The Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo system functionality
This course is recommended for:
- Travel agents
- Airline reservation agents
- Tour operators
- Call center agents
- There is no formal per-requisites
- EG SKY IATA Preparation Course Certificate
- Internal assessment every month / IATA exams 4 times a Mar / June / Sept / Dec.
- successfully completing the examination, you will achieve the IATA international Travel & Tourism qualification and will be able to use the letters DTTF (Diploma in Travel and Tourism Foundations) after your name.